Insurance information

Insurance for the 成人B站 is dealt with by the University's Finance department.

The department arranges cover for the University’s building, contents, equipment and motor vehicles in addition to insuring activities undertaken by staff and students on behalf of the University, including overseas travel.

For more details, please visit the .